The one thing that people think of when they think about a pool is the chlorine. We all want to have enough of it to kill the germs in the pool, but too much chlorine can make people sick. From upper respiratory problems to dizziness and nausea, over-chlorinated pools are just as bad as under-chlorinated ones.
A Change Is In The Water
If you have a backyard swimming pool, you might be well aware of the delicacy of chlorine. What if we told you that there is something out there that is sweeping the chlorine nation and bringing benefits to pool owners everywhere? We’re talking about saltwater chlorination, and we’re a pool company in Gilbert that offers you this option.
First of all, you should be aware that a saltwater pool still has sanitation, it just sanitizes in a different way. Your pool will be clean and healthy without the addition of separate chemicals. There are many benefits to converting your pool to a salt water system; here a just a few:
- It’s Comfortable. Salt is better for your skin than chlorine, making swimming more comfortable. Plus, you’ll no longer experience the dry skin, red eyes, or discolored hair that you get with chlorine.
- Lower Chemicals. You’ll no longer need to buy, store, or handle toxic chemicals for your pool, and no more chlorine smell. Plus, the saltwater is better for the environment.
- Low Maintenance. A saltwater pool pretty much takes care of itself and requires less attention than a chlorine pool. You’ll still need to test the pH, alkalinity, and water hardness, but you won’t need to add anything.
- Less Cost. Though the initial installation cost is more than a standard pool, you will actually save money in the long run because salt is cheaper than chlorine. Plus, you won’t use as much of it to get the benefits.
- Healthier. The salt water is much softer on the skin, eyes, and hair, but it can also be beneficial for those who have other health problems such as asthma or allergies.
Now that you know the amazing benefits of saltwater conversion, you’ll need a reputable pool company in Gilbert to install it for you. No Limit Pools & Spas is the company to call to be sure that you get a quality installation. We’re a family owned and operated pool company that works in Phoenix and the surrounding areas to transform your ordinary backyard into something extraordinary. When you’re ready to take the saltwater plunge, we’ll be ready to oblige.