Your swimming pool has given you plenty of fun and excitement over the years and you sure are glad that you bought it. From relaxing and floating away to exercising and getting fit, you can’t imagine life without your swimming pool.
Is Party Season Over?
Now that graduation party season is wrapping up, the 4th of July is over, and we’re heading to the last half of the summer, reasons to have a party are becoming slim. Let’s face it, there are no real holidays in August! Sure you could get together to watch a Diamondbacks game, or even a preseason scrimmage of the Cardinals, but you might want something more exciting and fun.
You already picked the best pool company in Phoenix to build your backyard oasis, now pick some from some of the best pool party themes to keep the summer pumping!
Support America’s Team
There’s no reason why you can’t have a patriotic pool party after the 4th. With the summer Olympics being this year, show your support for America’s teams. Set up a small TV on the deck where you can broadcast some of the events and party on with some of these ideas:
- Red, white and blue paper goods and decorations
- Small American flags as favors and table toppers
- Stars and stripes banners
- Red, white and blue floating solar lights for the pool
- Popcorn, peanuts, and crackerjacks
- Hot dogs and BBQ chicken
- Corn-on-the-cob and watermelon
- Parfaits layering whipped cream, blueberries, and strawberries
With the arrival of the popular Disney find-a-fish movie this summer, kids and grownups alike might enjoy a party themed from under the sea. Besides, your backyard swimming pool is a perfect place for an underwater adventure.
- Floating blow-up fish
- Bubbles and shells (rent a bubble machine for less work)
- Netting to drape over tables
- Deep blue, turquoise, and bright orange paper goods and decorations
- Tuna fish finger sandwiches
- Goldfish crackers
- Crab cakes or crab dip
- Gummy fish and sand dollar cookies
Hot, Hot, Hot
Forget the siesta, it’s time for fiesta! We’re a pool company in Phoenix who knows a good fiesta when we see one! Yours’s can be one of the best when you blast the mariachi music, hang up a piñata, and put out maracas to create your own beat!
- Party lights that look like chili peppers or margaritas
- Mexican blankets draped over fences or railings
- Orange, red, yellow, and lime green paper goods and decorations
- Mini cactus plants placed around tables and poolside
- Tortilla chips and salsa
- A taco bar
- Grilled corn-on-the-cob
- Margaritas (and mock-a-ritas)
There’s no reason why you can’t have another pool party (or three!) before the fall creeps in. Let your friends enjoy your No Limit swimming pool as much as you do; you’ll be the hostess with the mostess (or the host with the most), at least until next summer.