Having a pool in Arizona is a no-brainer.
A while back, Realtor.com evaluated public property records of single-family homes across the US. What they found is astounding.
Six Phoenix-area cities are among the top ten medium-to-large cities with the largest number of backyard pools! That’s a whopping 60%!
62% of homes in Scottsdale have a pool, making it second on the list only to Coral Springs, Florida, which has 66%. Other Arizona cities ranking on the list are Mesa, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, and Chandler. But honestly, it doesn’t matter what Arizona city you live in—you need a pool.
Why should you invest in one? And what are the benefits of owning a pool?
Keep reading for answers to all your questions. We dive deep!
Why Have a Pool in Arizona?
The reason Arizona and Florida are top of the list is obvious—each state has its fair share of hot temperatures, and pools provide the ultimate reprieve from the pesky sun. In fact, in cities and states like these, having a pool is considered “the new normal.”
As an Arizona resident, you know it’s warm. Here, we provide some fascinating insight into exactly how warm:
- Summer temperatures are typically in the zone of 90-120 degrees on average
- Additionally, Arizona is a particularly dry and arid state
- The southern desert temperatures occasionally rise to about 125 degrees, with an average of 97 in July
- Arizona has an average of 3,500 hours of annual sunshine
Is it just us, or does reading those facts make you feel a little. . .sweaty?
Owning a pool in Arizona is a great idea when you look at those numbers. The amount of usage you’d get out of your pool would be as endless as Arizona’s summer days.
So, now that you have all the information you need on why a pool in your home state is a great idea, let’s check out some more general benefits of owning a pool!
Reasons to Consider Installing a Pool Today
Owning a pool, no matter where you live, comes with an infinite number of advantages. Not only is the act of swimming incredibly healthy for you (physically and mentally!), but a pool provides the perfect backdrop for a party or get-together.
Some other benefits of being a pool owner include:
- A renewed sense of mental calm and clarity while in the water
- Relief from the summer heat (a given!)
- A place for you, family, and friends to practice healthy, safe, and low-impact exercise
- If you have kids, you can teach them how to swim without having to leave the comforts of home
- A place to entertain yourself and others
- It’s aesthetically pleasing
- It’s the perfect place to reap the benefits of Vitamin D without ever leaving your house
Are you convinced? We are!
We Can Help Your Pool Dreams Come True
This week, you’re researching why you should own a pool in Arizona.
Soon you’ll be making a splash, swimming laps, and relaxing poolside by your beautiful new home addition.
At No Limit Pools & Spas, we can provide you with expert pool construction and custom designs to perfectly fit your backyard.
Contact us today for a quote, and be sure to check out our financing options!